Tuesday, May 31, 2005

well guess what?

guess what im devoting my day off to doing? speading my love from miles away by using my incredible crafting abilities and thoughtful creativity. it all came to me when i was eating fresh olives (my favorite) and spitting the pits on the floor. the dog was then trying to eat them like they were food but then realized they are like rocks. man what a dumb/cute dog. mom promises me a new puppy, but i dont know where the hell that is?

i want a polaroid camera and to quit my job. so does my bff barb. when you read that fast it looks like barf.

amy, can you post/email me your address please?
i want to fuck shit up. its too bad we can like ride our bikes and be palz at 2 am. its too bad we cant meet the drag queens and laugh at boys and drink wine out of the bottle on a stoop somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home