Wednesday, October 26, 2005

i have asthma and for the last few years it has posed no problem to me. right now, i fucking hate my lungs and want to rip them out of my chest. i also want to scream at my comparative physiology professor that does nothing other than talk about respiration. he always says "humans don't do anything particularly well when you look at other animals." i feel as though "i don't do something well when i look at other humans." fucking bullshit. im tired of medicine and im tired of it not working.

other than that, today i slept in until 2, made and ate french toast, went to someday, got prescriptions, went to class, had an asthma attack, chilled out in the comp. lab, went to class, came home, chowed a hot potato, talked to patrick about his skewed idea of "natural foods," and am about to go to sabrina's going away party. my life rules.
peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home