Thursday, October 06, 2005

sawoy!

living on the dull, dead upper east side is so much more bearable when your favorite gay jew is back from turkey and weird cocktails at sawoy are half-price. had a much needed drink with adam tonight; he complained about not having a job and not knowing what he wants to do and being rejected by a hot israeli. i complained about similar things, although i guess israelis are not causing me any trouble. look on the bright side, you know?

things are ok. i'm getting real anxious to move into an apartment of my own. that needs to happen soon.

oh and best thing ever: last weekend i went to a hardcore show in sunset park. people walked up to the door and said "this is like the suburbs" and it was. there was vegan bbq and a lot of greek people. someone put they might be giants on the stereo at 3 am. i'm not sure who it was, but will they marry me?

happy new year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, don't mention the fact that I brought you to the party or that I made you keep drinking or that I wouldn't let you leave til 4:30 in the morning.

By the way, (gropes Amy's breast), I'm writing a novel...

2:52 AM  
Blogger jacqueline said...

amy took her shirt off?

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home