Wednesday, October 12, 2005

we have mice

my mom is freaking out about it, but i think they're cute. they're small baby mice, and they scramble around and they're a pretty dark brown color. we put humane traps all over the place, but the mice are snubbing our peanut butter. my dad says if he catches one, he'll take it to central park.

i like having the mice around.

i can overhear my dad trying to calm my mom down. he said "it's foraging, for goodness sake, honey."

i got another postcard from the one and only emily good today. in it, she says she met a girl at a "bike church" in california who reminds her of me. of course emily good would be at a bike church in california. what the hell is a bike church? i wish i knew where she was so i could write back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home