Friday, December 30, 2005

pony tails and break out skin

i feel like i am in middle school all over again. seriously.

i bought my ticket to chicago today. i will not have much money to spend, but i figure a week of surviving on bagels and stolen food may not be so bad. see, if i tried to save the money, i would spend it on stupid shit i don't need when shopping, thus, i wouldn't end up going to chicago, so i'm just going to go. "you can always retake a class, but you can't retake a party," transforms into, "you can always save money later, so you can spend it now."

i am still working on this stupid stupid paper that has been hanging over my head for like 2 weeks. really, it was due on the 20th and i will be turning it in exactly a week and 4 days late. all my figures are ready, my statistics are calculated, my research is done. i just have to write the actual text.

zach and i stayed up late watching arrested development season 3, drop dead gorgeous and tarnation. my eyes were itchy and my stomach rumbly, but we made it through a sleepover platonically. i am excited to see what is to come. i think that is my next big thing: platonic friendships. i really missed him.

i miss greg beson and emily monen significantly as they provide a lot of emotional support and laughs and FUN. i have to call patty before he leaves for ireland and i should probably say hi to ferris baby. happy new year soon. i don't know where i am going, nor what to wear. get it together.

and amy, i think i want the young ones on laser disc. i want my own copy. im tired of always having to borrow yours.

1 Comments:

Blogger berko said...

i'd mail it to you but i can't find a big enough envelope.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home