Friday, March 17, 2006

congratulations!

today, chris woke me up by saying "congratulations! congratulations!" i was really excited because i figured something great had happened to me! but it turns out he was dreaming.

i'm happy it's friday. i'm happy it's no fun fest. at least, i think i am. here's this thing i wrote about it: http://www.tinymixtapes.com/articles/2006.03.15-no_fun_fest_girlfriend.htm

yesterday at work, i wrote eleven rejection letters. the publishing world is a cold, cold world. today at work, i did not fall asleep at my desk. this is an improvement!

things that are supposed to happen this weekend:
no fun fest
palindrome party (?)
tasha's (?) party
whitney biennial

i don't think this leaves much time for grocery shopping. does anyone want to buy food for me and leave it at my apartment? chris? monen, if you're in the city? i'll cook you dinner, promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home