Tuesday, February 13, 2007

if it was dark in central park no one would even mug me

that is a line from my favorite song which is "my hair" by skankin' pickle.

speaking of my hair, i got up "early" before work today and did a lot of stuff including finishing up my haircut. it is still long but it no longer looks overly fluffy in the back. i am sleeker than i was yesterday.

also i cuddled with my guinea pig, who i woke up in the middle of a nap. she was totally sleepy and confused but seemed happy that she was getting attention.

then i went to the post office which is right on fulton street. awesome!

then i walked around and finally went into the thrift store on flatbush which is surprisingly well-stocked. i will definitely go back when i have more time.

most productive morning ever.

mmkay now i will work.

my roommate's band is playing a show this weekend. i'm excited and proud.

it is cool, jacq. i can handle you blogging elsewhere. i better be getting a cute valentine in the mail, though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home