Friday, April 22, 2005

famer, famous.

paul pulled a mike grabski on me last night.
i'm going to rearrange my ipod and then chill on the porch and learn the 300 pages of material for my monster exam on tuesday.
in other news, i'm at risk for a grade of a d in my physics class. how does this even happen? a better question is why am i not worried?

i've been rockin my ancient anian jeans, and today, a girl i'm somewhat familiar with stopped what she was doing to tell me that she thinks i have great style and i can pull things off that most people can't. i suppose this means that anything 5 years old that smells terrible and is torn to shreds constitutes "good style" these days. also cardboard shoes, unwashed hair, and deconstructed shirts make me quite the fashionista.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home