Tuesday, April 19, 2005

'tis the season for nosebleeds and falling in love.

i think we are maximizing our time as well as maxing out our patience with each other. last night was not the best scene. i let my nerves get the best of me after i realized that when you like someone, the good feeling makes the bad feelings sometimes much worse. it was all over something stupid, and while i'll be the first to admit that there are a lot of things wrong with me, i'll be the first to cry when others realize it. i guess i just have to own it.

zach's letting me slip through the cracks, and i'm letting myself fall for someone else while struggling to keep my balance. that means dramatic phone calls and attempts to walk away much too early. i'm sorry.

oh how i hate you cleveland. you're bummin me out and i'm not even there. i will fight you and i will win. i won't let you ruin this or anything else, especially my summer (struggle-free).

ps: holy shit there is a gigantic bee in my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home