Sunday, April 10, 2005

lost lock, procrastination

today was officially the first beautiful spring day and i went for a bike ride to filene's basement on my newly repaired bike to buy megan some birthday socks. i got to filene's ten minutes before closing and got some awesome socks with polka dots and cat royalty on them. but then on the way back, somehow i lost my bike lock. i really don't know how it uncoiled itself from my bike and fell off without me noticing. it's interesting not having a lock, because you end up having to ask people to watch your bike all the time. it's a good way to make friends, i guess, but i want my lock back.

ok, now i'm really really really going to start my homework. really.

right after i cook this pasta and watch this movie.

i swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home