Wednesday, May 04, 2005

jacqueline kish sucks, big-time

because
a) she will not let me in her bike gang. which means that i will never be in a bike gang, because i am not going to whittle a wooden sword anytime soon. i will have to take to the streets of boston alone, and meet my own drag queens in my own diners. (and i probably won't even have to beg seamus for a ride back. you fucking pussy.)

b) she will not let me look at or play with her hypothetical puppy.

c) she does not like the young ones.

and finally

d) in her own words:
dinosaurhaircuts: its my personal duty to spread rumors on the internet
dinosaurhaircuts: im sorry they always have to be about you

basically, her butt stinks. she is a stinky butthole.

okay i'm going to stop pretending to be mean on the internet and go take a MUCH needed nap.

ps: yay, i got a call back about a bookstore job today. yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home