Thursday, June 23, 2005

so today was just like hitchcock's strangers on a train

"you'll do my murder, i'll do yours. criss-cross, see?"

except that instead of trading murders, me and aaron traded chores. i went downtown to return his nature videos (glacial lakes! glacial lakes!) to the library and he did my laundry for me.

it was a really pretty day. so sunny that i had to wear my fake d&g sunglasses. but i took them off after a while because the huge gold d&g emblem on the side sorta obstructed my peripheral vision. on my way to the library, i stopped at the ica. i asked how much admission was, and the guy said it was free after five. so i said, um, i think i'll come back at five. i returned the videos, went to trader joes, bought a believer, looked at expensive clothes, and then went back to the ica, which was fun. i haven't looked at art in a while.

then i rode home really fast cos eight o clock was approaching and folded my laundry and radio show! it was a great show. all the songs were about books or authors or reading. we played a seven minute long iron maiden song (based on dune).

so i had a very lovely and productive day off (laundry counts as productive), except i forgot to buy deoderant and sewing needles.

now dinner's ready (thank you megan) so all i have left to say before the ravioli is:

1. jacqueline! here! tomorrow!
2. i have a new crush, maybe.
3. little wings is my favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home