Tuesday, August 16, 2005

i hate geoff gresh

tonight is poker night.

we made peparkakor which are the cookies that pippy longstocking makes in the adventures of pippy longstocking, and they came out very well BUT there are so many of them. please eat them. somebody. plus, there was a very exciting moment when i poured the baking soda into the boiling molasses and it all expanded really fast.

today, i ate lunch at a dining hall.

adam left for spain today. before he left, apparently, marissa said "it's been nice knowing you." which is typical marissa, but also it's true: by the time he comes back, she'll be in germany, and who knows what happens after that.

meanwhile, there is a bit of a situation going on with my furniture. i have two of everything. this is ok when half of it is in boston and half is in ny, but when i move back to ny, it will all be in ny, in my very small apartment. my parents solution is to stack the new furniture on top of the old furniture. i am not kidding. i really don't know what we're going to do, and i also don't know how comfortable i'm going to be in such a cramped room.

also, i hate geoff gresh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I resent that. I might deserve it, but I still resent it.

p.s. "berko" is an okay nickname, but can I start calling you "berkenstocks"?

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home