Tuesday, August 02, 2005

cheap ass people.

that's all i dealt with today. cheap ass people. i managed to injure myself in the following ways:
-lower back strain. cause: lifting something too heavy. this happens daily.
-upper back spasms. cause: stress. carrying trays. etc.
-hip bruise. cause: running into the same door knob twice in a row in the same spot.
-shin bruise. cause: slipping in the kitchen and ramming my leg into the slush bucket.
-sock burn. cause: socks.

amy's such a bitch for moving back to new york. i don't think you realize how rough it is to live at "home." just move into my house with patty and joseph and you can sleep in my bed. we'll ride bikes and bake cookies. we could even hold hands during the movies. you'll probably be better than the fake boyfriends i've had this summer and the last few years. seriously. serious. no joke. do it.
everyone will sort of be gone/moving on in their lives. i'll be living with two boys, in my own place, without amy around. greg beson will be on tour for awhile. sue won't be my boss. man i could have a panic attack just thinking about it. good thing i had a couple drinks after work.

i just got a text message from zach asking me to send naughty pictures via cell phone. am i that kind of girl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home