Saturday, July 23, 2005

ok. lets talk.

ok. lets talk. where is paul?

zach got home from korea on monday and we spent all of tuesday and most of wednesday together. i'm playing it chill. he brought me a ton of cool stuff including but not limited to: -the greatest pens of all time. -a planner that says "kiss for 120 seconds" on the front and "my happy life is about to begin!" on the spine. -alcohol. -pocky that commemorates my birthday on 11/11. -a fake polo ralph lauren sweater, kelly green. -2 cute tshirts, one pink, one black. -asics bag. -pencil case. -a jade bracelet (i love it.)

i saw tom at the warped tour. it was hot and there were a lot of ugly teenagers. beth came and we sold dropkick murphys merch.

i went to see karate for kids and the latterman at the tower. "this is being awesome." i'm in love with steve kowalski. keith was there and we pounded some sandwiches at my house afterwards. i lost the human torch pin at the warped tour.

i'm quitting my job on the 31st. i'm on holiday for august. that means don't call me or write to me unless it has something to do with frisbee practice or drinking.

i've found and apt on electric ave. it's wicked cute and where i want it to be. perfect i think (price, size, place.) sweet.

thanks for listening dudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home