Friday, July 08, 2005

im into alphabetizing my life.

the list really isnt that impressive. i'll admit i have embellished a little bit and since my presence on the inty has decreased significantly, i have no concerns. really there is one boy that i would/have kissed since ive been here. i really liked him though.

my asthma is bad and it may have something to do with the zoo excursion that my sister, father, and i took today. basically, it ruled. the centipedes and porcupines were my favorite part.

i want a bike and im going to call art to hopefully get the hook up. i have a wicked splinter that kept me from going to work today. i can't walk. i can't run. the only thing i can do is swim, but no one will go to the pool with me.

paul leaves tomorrow for the ultimateeuropeannonstoppartywagon. i'll miss chatting with him. atleast things will definately be on hiatus until he gets back/until i get back to boston. no more in between and hopefully with that out of the way/out of my head i can have time to figure things out for myself and see how things look with zach. my life basically is all about boys, isnt it?

boys and dresses. beson has inspired me to wear a dress today. thanks dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home