Tuesday, June 28, 2005

jacq, you also left your facewash here

and i used it this morning. cleaner clean. thanks!

so today has been struggling because at my job they were like, um, we just found out that we're not actually allowed to give you extra hours like we've been doing, so you're part-time for real now, okay? which means i'm approaching the poverty line.

and what's worse is that i'm approaching the poverty line on foot, because my shogun has a flat tire. i've been walking everywhere, including the 45 minute walk to work. i miss my bike. last night's tire replacement plans were thwarted by weird tires from taiwan that were the wrong size even though they were the right size.

so i've encountered some obstacles. but i will overcome them and triumph in the end.

meanwhile, some lists:

terrifying things
applying for a job job
nyc rent
resume paper with the little watermarks
all the dishes in the sink right now

nice things to look forward to
the possibility of a neat little domestic life with adam peltz in brooklyn
marissa visiting
meeting up with my parents in brimfield to go to a giant flea market
the seals at the aquarium
nyc trip to see japanese art and siren fest
bike resurrection

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second the nyc rent thing. but I think the watermarks are awesome. except I for some reason decided its very important that they be right-side up when I print my resume, so that's caused some distress, b/c the printer at home is different from the one I had at school, and I'm never sure which way to put the paper in so that the watermark comes out right. god what is wrong with me. oh yeah, also, when are you coming to nyc???

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home