Sunday, July 31, 2005

crackle crackle loudspeaker: "please do not do that anymore. repeat, please do not do that anymore." -marc re: fireworks


the weather had me edgy for awhile. anxious to get back to boston even. anxious to get back to doing something... but then i realized that i AM doing something. im working and hanging out and not really worrying about much. it was the not worrying that got me worrying and now i am stuck thinking about classes, money, apartment furnishings, boys, you name it. man. what a headcase i am.

one more moronic week of work. i called mark last night just to be a brat, prat even. it made me feel better for a little while. what am i doing making this post when i have to do laundry and read my book? i havent even brushed my teeth yet. how disgusting. someone turn me into the "anti-calculus" police.

funny stories to come. later i mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home