Friday, August 05, 2005

bleeding in dunkin donuts

so this morning started with a bike accident and me walking into the cleaveland circle dunkin' donuts with a bleeding elbow and getting sorta weird looks from all the people on line. my bike was sort of fucked, i.e., i could not roll it forward. i carried it (!) across the street and locked it outside the dunkin' donuts, washed off my elbow gash in the bathroom, and then got an iced coffee (typical). i didn't know how i was going to get myself/ my shogun home. i called khury, thinking maybe he knew a bike shop around there, and amazingly, he said he could just borrow his roommate's car and pick me up, and he had to go to somerville to look at an apt anyway so it was no problem. amazing. he is my hero forever.

so we went back to his house to eat pancakes (as i said, he is my hero) and look at a map, and then i checked out this apt with him, which was cool and cheap but had very low ceilings and the realtor kept making jokes about khury hitting his head. then he dropped me off at a bike shop and i found out my shogun was not as fucked as i thought it was and then i bought a coffeemaker (because the coffeemaker broke) and walked home and here i am.

so things are good and i'm going to have a really cool scar on my elbow.

what else?
1. last night me and chris watched love and death and it was even funnier than i remembered it being. especially the herring guy.
2. adam and marissa are coming today! in a few hours! amazing. i should look up museum hours and find sheets for the guest bed and stuff.
3. methley plums. are amazing. they have them at the farmer's market and i am in love with them. they do not have meth in them, though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all men are mortal, socrates is a man, therefore, all men are socrates. therefore, all men are homosexual. i am not a homosexual.

2:45 PM  
Blogger berko said...

underpants? hi? hello?

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home