Saturday, August 20, 2005

i'm into the cleveland accent.

im sorta getting into living at home. free food, free internet, free cable, beverages of all types all the time. my mom and i drink daily and my bed is fucking comfortable. my room is a mess, just the way i like it. i can shop till i drop and it's all good. my mom always is honest about whether something looks good or bad and no one even cares if i come home drunk and chill out like in the bathroom or family room or cook food if im hungry at 3-4-5am. i also really love clevo's hip hop radio stations. it's all love.

duck island was fun last night. thanks to everyone who came out. i still want to go to mullens before the summer is over. apparently, things are remodeled? chris invited me to the house of blues tonight but i'll pass. im not into the smoke again, quite frankly. beth leaves tomorrow and i wish i had a parting gift for her.

left on the goddamned agenda of fun things to do before summer ends:
- go sailing.
-see body worlds II.
-get my ass to chicago.
-pedicure.
-mullens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home