Wednesday, December 21, 2005

my new job

i am a professional origami eel maker.

seriously.

i fucking love craigslist. like it actually gives me faith in humanity. "hi, i need someone to make 200 origami eels for me." "hi, i would love to make 200 origami eels and i need some money." the simplicity of it is beautiful. it is like the olden days. like hey, give me your cheese and i'll give you this vest. or like hey, give me those goats and i'll give you my daughter. no but really. the world cannot be such a bad place if i just got a job folding paper eels, you know?

the transit strike is funny. tomorrow i have to walk four miles downtown to meet the eel guy. should be good.

2 Comments:

Blogger jacqueline said...

i just came in my jeans.

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this guy sounds like an eel

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home