Sunday, December 11, 2005

wishes don't do dishes

ive spent the last few days baking. i cleaned my room and swept up. i feel much better. sort of at home.

the last week has been strange. i wish i could say it was strange in a seinfeld-esq way, but it has just been uncomfortably strange. i have strange guilt about something, but i don't know what it is. my new boots are wearing and i don't know why that bothers me so much. im going to paint my nails and maybe go to paul's. i would like to accomplish something today. i think i want to be l-o-v-e-d and cared for now but im not sure if i am.

saturday cannot come fast enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger berko said...

i l-o-v-e you, even all the way from germany. i mean g-e-r-m-a-n-y. yeah. will you send me oragami? i want to make whales and goldfish. they don't make oragami in germany. they just make sausages.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home