Wednesday, January 04, 2006

wasting time

i spent most of the morning helping my mom with my grandma at the clinic. she's admitted and i convinced her of a couple things (or tried to):
1. she is recieving a blood transfusion from the blood of some type of animal.
2. she did not recieve any christmas gifts.
3. i am the only granddaughter that loves her.

i wasted the morning yesterday getting out of jury duty, or atleast post poning it until the summer. ive been watching the football lately and had a wicked time at the bar yesterday. rubens was great: thanks jeff and steev.

right now im going to shower, down a bottle or two of wine with my mom, knit, and try to ignore the fact that my friends have not been calling me back or answering their phones at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home