Monday, May 08, 2006

"that was music, i swear."

lightning bolt was wonderful, and so was my last james dinner and the japanese potato salad. also: nautical almanac was wonderful, and there was this moment where the guy was drooling and sort of falling over and people said "i think he is going to die" and the girl was playing (sort of) the violin very slowly with huge arm gestures and i said to myself "oh, this must be zombie music. yes, this is what zombies listen to. i get it." also, moshe's was open so we got hamentaschen on the way. sadly, though, seeing lightning bolt meant missing my roommate's band (againnnnn), but she'll probably have another show soon? she wore my shirt to this one, though, so i guess we're even. okay, i'm going to bed now. my boss is back and i have to be awesome tomorrow. one of my work pals said "amy, seriously, maybe you should buy a nice black blazer -- you could even buy a used one -- and just put it on every time you go into her office." okay guys, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home