Wednesday, November 29, 2006

my plot to make everyone nocturnal


seriously, wtf. why don't i have anyone to hang out with me at 3am? i'm bored. this is why i'm getting alexis and steve and geoff to all work at my job and stay up late with me.

i should be packing. i'm moving on friday! here is a picture i drew of my new apartment:

the room with the A on it is mine.

some dudes came by and bought my big dresser today and it made me pretty sad to sell it... i wasn't really ready to let go of it but they had their station wagon downstairs and so i dumped all my clothes out of it and let them take it.

moving shouldn't be so bad. i'm buying a lot of the furniture that's already in the room, and nicole's dad has a station wagon i can use, and the girls who are moving out are nice, and chris will be here friday to help, and my dad amazingly doesn't mind reinstalling the air conditioner and the lamps he just put up in this apartment. i think i'm going to paint the room purple.

i really really hate packing. hahha i just noticed my ironing board is still in the plastic it came in... i didn't even touch it. okay. i'm packing tomorrow. i swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home