Thursday, November 16, 2006

sleep sleep sleep, go to sleep

two hours of sleep last night, up at seven to meet the broker in brooklyn, paid my deposit in cash jesus christ.

having drinks with my poetry teacher tonight totally feels like a date.

yeah i am moving to pacific street with joon and nicole. we'll have a dressmaker's dummy in the living room. because nicole is a dressmaker i mean designer. i want to paint my room something between plum and fuschia.

i went to my mom's house to take a nap today and she read me a story from the believer to make me fall asleep. i don't think she's read to me since i was very tiny.

all i want to eat is cookies.

we got a new oven and me and gay roommate number two baked cookies and hung out. while they were in the oven he goes in the bathroom and says let's do a mask. for real. he's gay like gay people on sitcoms. it was a kiehl's mask and actually pretty great.

i'm listening to windy and carl. their music is so womb-y.

here's a picture i drew of them:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home