Wednesday, August 31, 2005

cockfag.

this shit sucks. i woke up early to get breakfast with jamie which was a lot of fun but i hate waking up early. i may not make it through this school year. then i had to run around with my airhead mom who cant remember where she is going nor why she is going there. then we had to pick up my grandma who has lost all of her credit cards so we had to spend an hour looking for them and we didnt even find them. then i had to buy stuff at the store with both my grandma and mom in wheelchairs. my eyes are tired and i still have some packing/carrying to do. my back hurts and my eyes hurt and stupid zach will not pick up his phone. whats the point of having a cell phone if you dont answer it, especially when we are leaving tomorrow. boston better be better.

and im really sad about all that shit going on down south. and you know it's all the poor people getting majorly fucked which makes it even worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home